- Write and Discuss-on:
- Listen to the BritLit Podcast summary of Animal Farm.
- What can we find out about the story from this short summary?
- What are the seeds of rebellion?
- Who represents whom in the story?
- Finish your second section of your utopia.
- Rev-it-up (paired shouting)
- Read Chapter 4 of animal farm:
- How do the animals expand their empire?
- What are their long-range plans?
- Is their struggle with humanity justified?
- Finish one section of your utopia for Friday.
- Essay writing Examples:
- What kinds of questions do you have?
- What kind of comments will allow these people to improve upon their ideas?
- What is the “moral” of this story?
- Why should we heed this moral?
- Comment on at least three Belief Statement essays using the wiki commenting feature.
- Start revising your essay according to your comments.