Cores 1, 2, and 4:
- Great examples of creation:
- How can you add something you find to these exemplars?
- Learn the format for a MLA paper.
- Look at it in action.
- What is missing?
- What do you think about the addition of this paragraph?
- “My daughter at seventeen months is complex, beautifully complex. Her ability to look at my crudely drawn cat on her doodle deluxe is nothing short of a miracle. It is not a cat nor does it look like one. It is a series of circles and squiggles, lines and flicks of the wrist. Her understanding of “cat” is already sophisticated enough in order to understand the value of symbols, of representative value. Although her world is simple, not filled with much responsibility or trouble, she is beautiful in her complexity and it is my goal to never teach her otherwise.
- Finish for tonight and put it on your wiki page.