Although I treat every post as if it were earth-shattering, the truth is that many of them are passing ideas that never get picked up after they are released into the edublogosphere. The following are posts that seem to have a greater resonance with the larger education community as well as with myself.
- The #ISTE2016 Session Selection Process
- #IamEdTech: My reaction to the 2016 National Education Technology Plan (#NETP16)
- The Personalized Learning Environment and Needs Assessment
- The Project Roundtable Launch
- Using Technology to Personalize Learning (an EdWeek Webinar)
- It isn’t #ETMOOCs fault: Find your Own Slice of Learning
- The Fellowship of Open Spokes Launch (1.0)
- The Ripe Environment
- Why should Students Come to Class?
- Safety vs. Panic
- The 95 theses of progressive teaching
- Change in the Language Arts Department
If you are finished reading these older posts, you can check out the most recent LiC writing here.