I am so excited to have an in-depth discussion about Open Educational Resources, and to hear experiences about who is using and creating the future of education with them.
If you haven’t yet RSVP’d for the event, please do so and then fill out your info on the Planning Doc, so that I can invite you to be on the video portion or so you can connect with all of the participants!
Looking forward to this conversation.
Originally shared by Ben Wilkoff
Link to the planning doc: http://bit.ly/openroundtable
1. This roundtable will delve into the reasons for why any teacher or leader should consider building, using or sharing Open Educational Resources within their school or classroom environment.
2. This roundtable will also discuss the merits of particular OER movements, consortiums, and resources.
1. Teachers who would like to use OERs in their classroom or create Open Resources to share with others
2. School Leaders who would like to explore alternative curriculum and methods for their school
3. District Leaders who would like to support the creation or use of OERs to supplement or replace current curriculum
Please fill out the Google Doc to set up if you would like to be on the video hangout or if you would like to simply be a viewer. All are welcome.