In an effort to have some of the conversations that I engage in regularly on Twitter and in the Edublogosphere within my home School District, I have started having a semi-regular conversation with a few folks in Douglas County about 21st century learning in our district. We have decided to make it into a video podcast that is hosted on our server, but is available through itunes.
I will also be crossposting the podcasts as a part of the Learning is Change podcasts, so here are the show notes from the second edition of this podcast:
We had a great time today talking about 21st century learning. The following are questions that we considered during this podcast:
- How can we best respond to the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century?
- How can we help empower today’s learners and teachers?
- What are the alternatives to schooling as we know it?
- What does 21st century learning practice actually look like (in a “real” classroom)?
- How can I contribute to transforming our educational organizations?
Also, if you are interested in the full show notes, please head on over to our Google Notebook page.