- Read Chapter 8 of Animal Farm
- Why are the pigs new rules so far reaching?
- Why are they not satisfied with equality?
- Did the animal truly succeed in the second battle? What did they win?
- What is different about the way that they view the battle, and the world.
- Finish Chapter 9 and Start Chapter 10
- What is going to happen to Animal Farm with Boxer’s leadership?
- Practice scenes
- Finish your Utopia for this weekend.
- Read the Temperance Reform Introduction
- Why was it that people drank so much in the 19th century?
- How did the temperance movement garner so much support from different groups of people?
- How should individual human beings
- How does that behavior influence others?
- Finish your -Ism this weekend.