- Work on personal curriculum with a view toward sharing your knowledge with a specific audience.
- How will you demonstrate that you have learned something to that audience?
- What do you still need in order to get your personal curriculum goal accomplished?
- Will your audience be able to learn from you, and will they be able to repeat the feat of learning?
- Work on your long-running Academy Authentic, to be shared out for commenting at the end of this week.
- Comment on the Utopian poems from one another’s blogs.
- Continue your work on personal curriculum and academy authentics.
- Review-on: Rev-it-Up
- Three possibilities for working with laptops today:
- Write your day 15 journal on your own google doc.
- Help your group out with their goals and what if’s (of which you will get one more today).
- Start to create your voicethread for your presentation of your island like this one:
- Finish your Day 15 journal for Friday.
- Study for the Rev it Up Quiz Tomorrow.
- What do you think they believe about the subject they are writing about? What is the truth they were putting forth.
- Talk about why you would like to attempt this genre.
- Challenge yourself to do something that you wouldn’t ordinarily write about.
- Tell Mr. Wilkoff when you are finished so that we can talk about them and your writing style 1 on 1.
- Finish your “new blogging” piece (and your reflective piece if you still need to post it).