- Share-on: Discuss with at least two other people about your belief of equality. Try to come to a consensus on your beliefs.
- Finish Harrison Bergeron:
- Complete this activity with the number that you selected at the beginning of the class period. Use Google Docs to copy the questions so that each member of your group can answer questions using their ability.
- Finish your group’s Google Doc for tomorrow.
- Work on Social Action Plans according to the rubric.
- Have you presented your ideas in the best way you can?
- Are there ways to revise your SAP and tailor it to your audience.
- Work toward finishing your SAP for next Friday.
- Complete survey for Core 2 Social Action Plan
- Write-on: Write out the longest sentence you can without making any grammatical errors.
- What kind of image grammar can you see in the 600 word sentence from Proust?
- What kinds of words, punctuation, and other conventions do you see joining things together in this sentence?
- Why should you know how to string together a long sentence grammatically?
- Discuss-On: What is there difference between an idea and a belief?
- What happens when you string enough beliefs together?
- What idiologies/-isms/structures of belief exist today?
- How do you think they got started?
- Revise your long sentence with some of the skills that you learned today.
Powered by ScribeFire.