- What perfect books did your parents talk to you about? How were they different than your own?
- Write-On: How can one person’s utopia be another person’s dystopia?
- What are the different types of dystopias we encounter, or could encounter if we try to reach utopia?
- What would be your own personal dystopia given modern circumstances?
- How does your personal dystopia compare to that of Harrison Bergeron?
- Is equality a virtue? Should we be striving for it? Why or why not?
- Write-on: How can social action break the law and still be considered okay?
- Level 2 Words
- Watch exerpts from A Meditation on the Speed Limit:
- How can this be considered a form of Social Action?
- Is this an important movement to lead?
- How is your social action like this?
- Are all social actions rebellious by nature?
- Continue to work on SAP (Due next Friday).
- Write-on (to be turned in): Which of Pink’s 21st century senses do you most exemplify and which one do you wish you were better at? Why?
- How much do you believe that your physical brain affects your beliefs?
- What would you call Pink’s belief structure? (What kind of -Ism?)
- What are beliefs based upon?
- What kinds of beliefs do you think that the WFS hold?
- Extension: Should we look toward the future or to the past for our beliefs?
Powered by ScribeFire.