May 12, 2007 05:41AM
I am very worried about what is going to happen to my students when they leave me at the end of this school year. Not because I think that they won’t be able to handle to rigors of high school life, but rather because I think that they won’t be able to handle going back to a traditional classroom. I wonder what the transition will be like when they know that collaborative tools exist, but they aren’t allowed to use them for school. Will they revolt? Will they create change? Or, will they just take it as another in a long string of disappointments from their learning institutions.
- 00:00:00: Introduction to My Father’s Question
Heart Rhythm Society
- 00:01:24: Next Year?
Highlands Ranch High School
- 00:02:39: How my students learn best.
- 00:05:13: Students as Better Teachers
- 00:07:11: Transition as Change
- 00:08:27: Backwards in Teaching or Learning
- 00:10:14: Conclusion to Next Year…
The Podcast Digg Page