- Discuss-On: Who is in charge of keeping a vision (animalism) intact throughout the implementation of the vision?
- Read the rest of the Chapter and look for signs of the perversion of animalism.
- Work on Utopias for a specific purpose.
- Discuss-On: How do you question someone’s beliefs without coming off sounding like a jerk?
- Brainstorm discussion questions for -Isms.
- Ask at least three deep discussion questions, and follow up with at least one this week.
- Work on your -Ism for a specific purpose.
- Exploring the possibilities of My Meaning.
- Avoiding Easy Answers to Complex Questions.
- Work on your Meaning with specific purpose.
- The beginnings of Wallingford’s Utopias.
- What advice would you give to the Wallingford kids upon starting their utopias.
- Put your suggestions on their discussion page.
- Work on your Utopia for specific goals.