- Write-On: What would it take for you to start or go along with a revolution?
- Enter Animal Farm
- Extending the classroom:
- What does it mean that aznchicken17, rbsmm743, dancingintherain, moose2, chaosdragonx, snowboardinghockeyplayer3, roadrunner19937, rubyredslippers, hellomynameisbill77 all worked on their -Isms over the weekend and even more of you went on Standpoint, all without me asking you to work on it? (denalirott53, helamanswarrior100, bazookabubblegum, SilverLining, and Nephiteforce2 have also worked after school. That’s nearly 50% of our class.)
- How to create a Standpoint Grazr on your Wiki Page.
- Expectations for this week:
- Establish your core belief.
- Write your belief statement essay according to the This I Believe model on a new Wiki Page.
- Solicit at least three comments from our -Ism community on your Discussion page and make the revisions.
- Record your Audio Essay on Gcast and embed it into your wiki page.
- What is the one true story that you could tell that would leave other people speechless?
- Read about Johnny.
- Finish the gender issue handout.
- Set-up for debate on gender stereotyping.
- The Rubric Debate: Solved.
- Extending the Classroom:
- What does it mean that misterpirate7, bluesea, 3ways, runescape1, tigerqueen24, Moofacer, texasredneck18, thingydingy, munchy, dude9coolio, and Zevariaxthedragonlord worked on their utopias over the weekend without me asking them to? (whizkid4, boardingguitarist, frozenwaffles, lacrosseman, and kubafish3 have also worked after school. That is nearly than 2/3 of our class.)
- Work on Utopias according to the Youbric.