- Write-on: What parts of the song, “It’s not on the test,” do you find to be most true in your test taking experience?
- What does it mean to be prepared for CSAP in reading and writing? Are you?
- Write out a playbook for CSAP this year using things that you “practiced” in class.
- Although digital storytelling is not on the CSAP (yet), the concepts that you did your digital stories on are.
- Be amazed at the learning that happened and review for CSAP using our Digital Stories:
- Reflect on the process of telling digital stories: What did you learn? What should we do differently the next time?
- Where is the best place to get ideas for our Utopias?
- Go through the process of selecting a Utopian/Dystopian novel that you think will have a great effect on your Utopian ideas.