- Collect any Personal Curriculum or AR Partner Points Passes.
- Go over vocabulary book exercises.
- Take quiz over chapter 10.
- How can a flat classroom help us to create a utopia?
- Discuss-On: Do moral imperatives exist? (Are there things that must be stopped because they are morally wrong? Or, does each individual’s morality dictate that there is nothing other than murder that should be stopped?)
- How can abolitionism not be seen as a moral imperative?
- Finish your Weekly Authentic Posts for Sem2_Week8 and put them on del.icio.us.
- Finalize your Digital Stories and get them in a presentable form. (If you cannot do this, please meet with me.)
- Turn in your storyboard with your name and the name of the movie/bubblr that you want me to watch.
- What can you do with a wiki that could help us to create a web of utopias?
- Watch “The Machine is Us/ing Us.”
- How can digital text help us to flesh out our ideas of utopia?