Thank you so much to everyone for attending and taking part in this Roundtable. Here are your next steps:
1. Reflect upon this session and submit evidence for your Rountable badge: http://badges.p2pu.org/en/badge/view/340/
2. Use the Planning/Collaborative notes document to keep the conversation and resources going: http://bit.ly/portfolioroundtable
3. Join the Blend-Tastic Bombastic Personalized PD community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112568347126839900241
4. Create your own Roundtable: http://bit.ly/createroundtable
This roundtable is specifically focused on how Online Portfolios for Teachers/Leaders and Students can be drivers of self-reflection and shifts in learning rather than simply collections of "work products."
1. Any teacher or leader who has experience with online portfolios for professional learning or for students
2. Any teacher or leader who is looking to explore or implement online portfolios