I haven’t blogged for quite some time. Not quite as long as some of the times I have been on hiatus, but long enough to know that I haven’t actually reflected upon or written down what was going on for too many days to have it be a coincidence. I have been watching others reflect and write and create the things that I find valuable, but I seem to be finding more and more ways of procrastinating.
Here are the things that I am currently putting off doing:
- Learning how to program for iOS
- Editing the book I wrote last year
- Reading the ebook I bought last month
- Realizing that I really can’t eat whatever I want anymore
- Cleaning the house that my children just destroyed for the sixth time during spring break.
While there are plenty more profound things going on, I think I will probably just fiddle around with one of my iDevices and wish that the app I was playing with would do what I want it to.