The process of creating a Ripe Environment for Authentic Learning is one that must be experienced rather than explained, so it is my most sincere hope that you experience The Ripe Environment today and that you take ownership enough of it to take it with you when you leave today.
Let’s start with the basics, though: defining our terms.
- 1:1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:Many – The Edublog Awards
- Many:Many – The Classroom 2.0 Social Network or Curriki
Read this document on Scribd: The Fishbowl Debate
- That is why we use blogs to communicate, not because they are easy, not
because they are more collaborative, it is simply because they let the
content speak for itself. Without content you are nothing. Without
great ideas there is no hope for the future. It is the content that
matters, not the format. That is why we do blogs, to pull content up
through the rss straw, roll it around in our mouth-like readers,
tasting each smooth milkshake post and swallow it down, totally
satisfying our desire to fill our bellies with content.
- The Digital Literacy Toolbox (521 revisions at last count)
- Ask a question here.
- Create something new here:
- The typewriter vs. the fully connected blog post.