- Share out the most likely and least likely predictions.
- Read Chapter 6 of Animal Farm:
- What does the windmill represent?
- How do the pigs attempt to change the commandments and expectations of equality?
- How are the pigs able to rationalize the changes to themselves and to others?
- Finish 2 Sections of your Utopia for Friday.
- What is the definition of success in a battle?
- Read Chapter 8 of Animal Farm
- Why are the pigs new rules so far reaching?
- Why are they not satisfied with equality?
- Did the animal truly succeed in the second battle? What did they win?
- Finish one more section of your Utopia for Friday.
- Watch Born to Trouble.
- Take notes for both sides of the censorship debate to prepare us for persuading others.
- Work on your Wiki.