- Is rivalry and heated debate a good thing for a society?
- Read Chapter 5 of Animal farm:
- What does the windmill represent?
- What small details were planted early in the story are now paying off/back.
- What would you have to do in order for the dogs to behave like they do in the end of Chapter 5.
- Finish 2 Sections of your Utopia for Friday (for a total of 5)
- Read Animal Farm Chapter 7.
- Why does everyone see/hear/smell Snowball?
- Why is it necessary to change everyone’s viewpoint of snowball by altering the past?
- Why do the dogs go after Boxer?
- Why is beasts of England really banned?
- Do the punishments at the end of Chapter 7 fit the crimes?
- Finish one full section of your Utopia for Friday.
- Exemplars of Answers:
- Where does the author’s argument take us?
- Why does the author believe that his viewpoint is right?
- What does the author believe is the role of libraries and school boards?
- Finish 1 additional section and one visual aide for Friday.