- What kinds of group dynamics are forming in Animal Farm?
- How will these relationships affect the future of the society?
- What are the Animals forgetting in their rush to create utopia?
- What do you see as the slippery slope of the society?
- Finish your third section of your utopia for Friday.
- How are the animals’ lives different under Napoleon?
- What do you think the windmill represents?
- What is worth sacrificing so that your future generations have it better than you do?
- Finish a second section of your Utopia for Friday.
- Collect Belief Statement Essays
- Discuss-On: Do moral imperatives exist? (Are there things that must
be stopped because they are morally wrong? Or, does each individual’s
morality dictate that there is nothing other than murder that should be
- How can abolitionism not be seen as a moral imperative?
- Read ” Huck Finn Better Get Out of Town By Sundown”
- How has abolitionism continued to be a major influence on our lives?
- Finish Reading “Huck Finn Better…” and answer the question in a paragraph: How has abolitionism (or the reactions to it) continued to be a major influence on our lives?