- Share what you liked from last year’s wiki.
- Tutorial of this year’s wiki and responsibilities for the project.
- How do you edit a page?
- How do you create a new page?
- How do you link?
- How do you insert a picture?
- How do you embed media?
- Copy over the course template to your own Utopia page and start working.
- Finalize Survival Simulations for Presentation tomorrow:
- Revise Goals, Roles, and What-if’s; Print out final copy to turn in.
- Finish VoiceThread for presentation purposes.
- Practice Presentation.
- Review one Discovery Utopia from last year on your blog, explaining how you liked it and what you would do differently or better. Make sure you link to it from your blog.
- Finish your review of a Discovery Utopia from last year on your blog.
- Collect “Yellow Wallpapers”
- What is framing a debate?
- What would have been the great debate about feminism in the 19th century?
- Get into groups to compete in the elite 8 for framing the debate on Women’s Suffrage. Construct a 10 word statement that frames the debate so that you cannot lose. Explain why you believe that this statement is so powerful.
- Extensions: Ensure that your statement is as potent as it can be.