- How is your Utopian Art Analysis going?
- Which Utopian truths do you see most often being exemplified?
- Which pieces of art where particularly thought provoking?
- Continue work on Utopian Art handouts.
- Extension: Can the internet be thought of as a utopia? Why or why not?
- Discuss progress on Survival Simulations.
- Continue working through Goals.
- What is one thing that could destroy your society if it occurred (it doesn’t have to be catastrophic.)
- Debrief Students 2.0
- What did you see what the general belief that students had on this site?
- Did you think that their opinions were biased toward a particular way of thinking?
- What would you call this -ism and why?
- How can killing be a part of romanticism?
- How is the death in Poe’s story about romanticism?
- Extension: Is there any belief that is worth persecuting someone about? Why or why not?