- Pair Discuss-on:
- Analyze Utopian Poetry.
- Create a unique perspective in your own utopian poem.
- What images are you going to invoke?
- What metaphors would help to explain your vision of utopia?
- Finish your Utopian poem for next Wednesday
- Talk about what next week looks like.
- What will you have to face?
- What is required?
- Who is in your group?
- What are the first steps?
- Start to brainstorm (and write down) who your character is in the survival simulation.
- Brainstorm on:
- Read Edgar Allen Poe’s Dark Romanticism story.
- How does this story live up to the Romanticist’s beliefs?
- Why would someone want to delve into morbid and macabre themes?
- Turn in your Academy Authentic via Academy e-mail.
- Think about: How does revealing the darker side of life, help you to articulate your beliefs?