- Listen and Present-on:
- Listen to the survival simulation presentations and start to ask what-if questions that are more based upon the feasibility of the society rather than terrifying events that may befall the inhabitants of the islands.
- Make sure that you have your poetry analysis done for tomorrow.
- How have they peeled back life to the survival level?
- What is better: Simplicity and survival, or complexity and chaos?
- Write a paragraph about a day in your life as a Shaker. How would you feel? What would it be like?
- Prepare for debate on transcendental revival.
- What reasons do you think would support your side?
- How are you going to argue your points without bullying your idea across?
- Ask someone if they could be a transcendentalist. If they don’t know what you are talking about, explain it to them and then ask them again.
Powered by ScribeFire.