- Personal Curriculum case studies:
- How is this authentic?
- What do you think they learned through their experience?
- Training a horse
- How should she have shown that she learned something?
- The Five Senses
- Is this too small to be personal curriculum?
- Continue to work on your personal curriculum.
- Present the last SAP.
- Reflect upon the SAP project as a whole.
- What did you learn? What was good about it?
- What could be better next time?
- How did this project fit in with the way you like to learn?
- Read your AR book.
- (How is this a portrayal of image grammar?)
- What kind of story can you tell with your topic?
- What kind of images can you conjure up with your topic?
- Find an example of your image grammar topic in your current AR book.
Powered by ScribeFire.