- Start looking at enclave societies.
- Is it possible to separate yourself from society and still be a part of it?
- Is it better to be steadfast in your beliefs if it means not being a part of progress (moving forward)?
- Would you have wanted to join an enclave utopian society if you were in that time period?
- Present 4 Social Action Plans
- Reflect upon the SAP project as a whole.
- What did you learn?
- What could be better next time?
- How did this project fit in with the way you like to learn?
- Read your AR book.
- Continue to work through timeline.
- Which events resonate with you as changes in direction or in belief?
- What event in the 19th century do you believe has had the most dramatic affect on you? Why?
Powered by ScribeFire.