- Finish reading the French Utopians section, and start looking at enclave societies.
- Is it possible to separate yourself from society and still be a part of it?
- Is it better to be steadfast in your beliefs if it means not being a part of progress (moving forward)?
- What is wrong with establishing a Meritocracy in our society?
- Three SAP presentations and Q&A sessions.
- Continue reading Harrison Bergeron to determine how your personal dystopia compares to that of Harrison Bergeron?
- (If we get to Harrison) In a paragraph answer the following question: Is equality a virtue (a source for good)? Why or why not?
- Analyze 19th Century Timeline for themes and common factors.
- What events do you believe could have triggered an -ism?
- Brainstorm a list of the things that you already know about this time period.
Powered by ScribeFire.