- Write-On: Imagine that there were a perfect book out there for you.
It has just the right mixture of content (the stuff it is about) and
form (the way it is written). What would it look like?
- Construct your perfect book on our handout.
- Meet with me to discuss your personal curriculum plan:
- Is your personal curriculum limited in scope?
- Is your personal curriculum authentic to you?
- Try to find a perfect book based upon your handout.
- Level 2 word Act-on, Think-on, Discuss-on.
- What will you do if the results of your Social Action Plan are different than you had predicted?
- How will you reflect on surprises?
- What happens if it goes against what you believe or what is socially acceptable?
- How did they design their data study?
- How did they express surprise and finding things that go against public opinion?
- Continue to work on your social action plan.
- Interview-on: Go around to other students and ask them about their image grammar:
- After you have heard their sentence and their rule, ask them how they know that they are right about their rule.
- Ask them what exceptions to the rule, if any, there are.
- Ask them how they have/could use this rule in their own writing.
- What does he believe about the past, present and future?
- How would categorize his beliefs?
- Start to look for evidence that how people act is a function of their beliefs.
Powered by ScribeFire.