- Arrange desks
- Talk about backchannel
- Do any last minute preparation
- Blog-on: Does TJ die? How do you know?
- Take AR test for Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry.
- How much data is enough in order to be able to form conclusions from it?
- Write out your procedures and your plans for collecting data
- Start to collect control data (before you put your actions into effect)
- Blog-on: As an extension of your writing on survival, what makes someone not want another human being to survive?
- In Chapter 2:
- What are Vladek’s daily experiences?
- How do these experiences produce an alienation?
- How does Art represent memory vs. reality in his drawings?
- Finish Chapters 2 and 3
- Write-on: What is the benefit of defending a position you do not personally believe in within a formal debate?
- Choose-on: On a notecard, please write your top 3 choices of the
following debate topics (and proposition or opposition) you would be
most interested in being a part of. Remember, do not only choose sides
that you agree with.
- Discuss-on: What do you hope to get out of this debate? What do you hope to achieve?
- Get into your debate groups and design a google docs template for injecting all of your arguments.
- Extensions: Start to research your topics for debate.
Powered by ScribeFire.