- Describe an experience with reading out loud in class, either good or bad.
- How do you read out loud well?
- What kind of feedback should we give one another on a piece of writing?
- How do we give constructive feedback?
- How do we discuss student writing like we discuss books that we read?
- Asking questions?
- Type out answer to the question and go through one more revision to be turned in on Monday.
- Share-on: Share out with at least 3 other people your anecdote and discuss whether or not you can see it.
- Share out the ones that received three “Yes I absolutely can see it” responses.
- This is the first part of your identity document. The Anecdote of Being. You are these stories, or at least they are a part of you. The next part of your Identity Document is a Location Vignette.
- What is a Vignette?
- How do you describe a location well enough so that it really seems like a part of you?
- Write out a draft of your Location Vignette.