Well, there are two main elements to this podcast.
1. This is my first blog post/podcast about being named the 2006 Totally Wired Teacher by Edutopia and Yahoo Teachers. I am honored, but I hope that the one thing that comes out of flying to San Fransisco is that I meet as many would-be advocates for School 2.0 as I can. I really would love to be a larger instrument for change than merely by blogging and podcasting.
2. I am challenging everyone to come up with a description for Teacher/Classroom 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, and 2.0. I would really like to know what it should look like at all of these levels. What should we be striving for in our classrooms? What should a stranger be able to come in and observe?
- 00:00:00: Intro to Totally Wired Teachers
The podcast blog
- 00:00:28: Totally Wired Teens and Tweens
- 00:00:51: The Ypulse Mashup
The Mashup page
- 00:01:06: Edutopia
- 00:01:30: The nominations for Totally Wired Teacher
- 00:02:22: Yahoo Teachers
The Alpha Site
- 00:03:04: Noah Goodman
New York Teaching Fellows
- 00:03:53: My Teacher Education Program
- 00:04:57: Classroom 2.0 in a 1.0 School
The Social Network
- 00:06:13: The Bare Bones 2.0: The LCD Projector
- 00:08:13: Constructivism and Inquiry
Inquiry and Constructivism Theory
- 00:09:41: The 1.5 Classroom
- 00:12:35: The Revised Blooms Taxonomy
The Picture Reference
- 00:13:21: The Challenge for definining 1.0 to 2.0