Well, I guess it was bound to happen sometime, but I really didn’t expect it to happen this soon. We have received funding for our School 2.0 within a school idea, The Academy of Discovery. So, what do we do now? How do we continue to articulate the vision in the face of overwhelming support. Adversity I can handle, but what do we do now that everyone is behind us, just waiting to see how we can pull this off. It leaves me very excited to have the freedom of collaboration and experimentation within my community, but it also leaves me scared for blank page that we have been given to write on. I just hope all of our posturing and framing doesn’t signify nothing.
- 00:00:00: Introduction to Successful Proposal
The Academy of Discovery
- 00:02:00: What happens if you get what you want?
- 00:03:05: Framing School 2.0 for Success
Inquiring Minds Want To Know
- 00:04:03: Starting a new School
The Science Leadership Academy
- 00:07:24: Overwhelming Support
- 00:09:13: Gcast Example
- 00:12:10: A Voice of Vision, A Voice of Change
- 00:15:12: Remote Access Challenge
- 00:16:57: Conclusion to the Vision