- Go over Vocab homework.
- Play Vocab basketball.
- Find words to substitute for the five words you crossed off.
- Discuss-on: What can 10 words do that 10,000 cannot?
- What is framing a debate?
- What would have been the great debate about feminism in the 19th century?
- Brainstorm reasons why men and women would not have wanted the 19th amendment.
- Split into teams for the framing elite 8.
- Anyone who is not an expert yet must answer one question about their topic and move on to storyboarding.
- Work toward getting your Storyboarding done.
- Show it to Mr. Wilkoff to sign off on it and start working on your Digital Story.
- Write-on: If you had a machine that could create anything, would you use it? Why or why not?
- Read: How the World Was Saved.
- How is the decision to create Nothing different from the decision to create something without having to work for it?