- Revisit Personal Curriculum.
- Write out on a half sheet of paper:
- What you have done for your Personal Curriculum Project.
- What you still need to do in order to present.
- Based upon what you have read and learn about industrialism, what are the roles that it creates for society (for men, for women, for businessmen, for workers, etc.)?
- Discuss the industrialism mood in the remaining excerpts from Life in the Iron Mills.
- What does our society (and the societies of the near future) value that is different from the values of industrialism.
- Continue to become an expert on your Digital Storytelling topic and start to look for the facts that would make for a good story.
- When you are done with your research and are fully satisfied that you have become an expert on your topic, show me your notes and I will ask you a few topic questions. If you can answer them correctly, you can go on to the storyboarding phase.
- Start storyboarding.
- You are always asking me how I find all of the things that I do on the web. Well, with so few of us in class today, I have decided to show you how.
- I have become an aggregator, a great collector of information. I store it up in my cheeks like a squirrel. Del.icio.us is my main resource, and we really haven’t tapped fully into it. I would like to show you just how cool finding things can be.