- Write-on: If you had a machine that could create anything, would you use it? Why or why not?
- Read: How the World Was Saved.
- What is the virtue of thinking through each of your actions?
- Write-on: Finish this quotation any way that you think makes sense and explain your thinking:
- A government is best when it governs…
- Read “Civil Disobedience.” and discuss the role of government in a belief structure.
- Discuss-On: What makes a story good?
- Read about storyboarding.
- Practice the concept of storyboarding.
- Researching your topic so that you can develop your storyboard.
- Groups 1 and 2 present their Survival Societies.