- Present the digital stories and talk about why these things are perfect?
- Why should we be searching for perfection?
- How do these “ideal things” show us what we want out of society?
- Write-On: In working with the timeline of the 19th century, what trends did you find that we haven’t talked about yet?
- Start reading from Romanticism.
- How do the concepts of romanticism surface in the writing of Romanticism?
- Write-On: Why do we tell stories?
- Go over the project outline.
- Explore the following Digital Storytelling resources and figure out (write down) what the major elements that a digital story must have.
- Continue work on your Goals:
- Make sure that each need is provided for (stability, food, water, shelter, social interaction, diversion, entertainments, warmth, etc.).
- Are there any wants that are important too?
- Are everyone’s skills being used completely?