- Decide new Guest Blogging Question:
- Is technology a good or bad influence on our lives?
- How much should parents “protect” their children?
- How have you (and your personality) changed over time?
- Don’t forget to post to Del.icio.us.
- Write-On: How do you actually add words to your own personal vocabulary?
- Explore some resources for learning about words you want to learn about:
- Add five words that you want to put into your vocabulary and write down all of the pertinent information (an exact copy of the elements in your vocabulary book) on a piece of paper and staple it into your vocab book.
- Discuss-On: Does using a word in a humorous way demonstrate better knowledge of that word?
- Create humorous captions using a Nerd Herd Big Word Book word.
- Discuss the creation of new words and their definitions from available roots.
- Create a new word and its definition.
- Write-On: How can one person’s utopia be another person’s dystopia?
- What are the different types of dystopias we encounter, or could encounter if we try to reach utopia?
- What would be your own personal dystopia given modern circumstances.