- Honor the new Authenticity Awards.
- Discuss-On: What is it about Blogging is like Football that most resonates with you?
- Go over “Choosing the right word” in the vocab books.
- Play vocabulary basketball to review for quiz tomorrow.
- Read Blogging is like Football.
- Discussion questions:
- What is one blog post that means something to you but might not mean much to others? (The most personally valuable post)
- What is your personal purpose for blogging?
- What is one example of your real life affecting your blogging life?
- What is one post that has been written in our community (either by you or someone else) that would either get the blogger fired from a job, not hired in the first place, or simply embarrass their parents?
- What is one event that you would not want to blog directly after because you would be to angry/emotional and you may regret some of the things that you would post?
- What is the best “tackling fuel” that you could use to make your blogging better?
- What is the next touchdown idea you have for your blog? (What is the one thing that you haven’t done with your blog yet that you would like to try? How can you push the boundaries of your blog?)
- Critique-on: How have I Mountain Outlined my first supporting paragraph.
- Brainstorm/Discuss transitioning from one idea to the next.