- Why do you think that people act differently online then they do in real life?
- How can we create a safe environment for everyone on our blogs?
- What are the inherent risks of posting to a blog once a week?
- Explore the Discovery Blogging Rules websites looking for the following:
- Creating a blogging environment without fear (of insult, of reprisal, of dishonesty).
- Creating a scholastic blogging environment.
- Creating a blogging environment based upon protection (of personal information, of identity, of unique thoughts).
- Creating a creative, non-restrictive, tolerant, and sensitive blogging environment.
- Write down aprox. 5 Blogging rules in your category that you think should be a part of the Discovery Blogging Rules.
- Why do we memorialize some events and not others? How does society choose the things it collectively remembers?
- Getting more out of your blog:
- Personal Connection World Events:
- Commenting Back (Or Commenting on Comments)
- Continue the discussion either on their blog or on yours. This produces a conversation about your writing. It also enriches the community through true collaboration.