I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there to help you out in person (especially because I love teaching on my birthday), but I did want to tell you how to post from writetomyblog.com:
- Click on Manage Posts
- Choose WordPress (not WordPress.com) as your Blog Service.
- Enter in your blog web address with “xmlrpc.php” at the end:
- Example: http://bhwilkoff.learnerblogs.org/xmlrpc.php
- Enter your Username and Password that gives this site temporary access to your blog.
- Click Manage Posts
- Choose your blog and Click Manage Posts again
From here you can either decide to edit one of your posts, or you can click close and write a new post.
- You can then click publish in order to send whatever you have typed to your blog.
- It will ask you if you want to publish it to the same blog that you set up before. Click publish again.
- You can then categorize it if you want or just click publish for a third time.
You have done it! Pat yourself on the back.