Thank you so much for attending this session. It was wonderful!
Things to do to keep the conversation going:
1. Keep on collaborating in our shared google doc: http://bit.ly/pldaily
2. Submit your reflection for a badge: http://badges.p2pu.org/en/badge/view/388/
3. Start your own Roundtable for your district/school: http://bit.ly/createroundtable
The purpose of this roundtable is to consider the role that Professional Learning plays in our lives as teachers and leaders. It is also to explore how we can make PD an expected and welcome part of every day.
1. Teachers and Leaders who are interested in innovating within current PD structures in order to make sure that all adult learners are making choices for their own development.
2. Teachers and Leaders who are interested in devising new PD structures for schools and districts in order to better support shifts in practice.
3. Stakeholders out of the classroom and schools who are actively devising new PD structures like #2minPD to help support teachers and leaders in the field.