I’m so excited to have Cable Green, Director of Global Learning from Creative Commons, take part in this roundtable.
I love what he wrote on the planning doc for his experience with OER: I work at Creative Commons. My job is to help everyone in the world get access to a high quality, affordable education.
You can take part too! RSVP and add your info to the planning doc: http://bit.ly/openroundtable
Originally shared by Ben Wilkoff
Link to the planning doc: http://bit.ly/openroundtable
1. This roundtable will delve into the reasons for why any teacher or leader should consider building, using or sharing Open Educational Resources within their school or classroom environment.
2. This roundtable will also discuss the merits of particular OER movements, consortiums, and resources.
1. Teachers who would like to use OER in their classroom or create Open Resources to share with others
2. School Leaders who would like to explore alternative curriculum and methods for their school
3. District Leaders who would like to support the creation or use of OER to supplement or replace current curriculum
Please fill out the Google Doc to set up if you would like to be on the video hangout or if you would like to simply be a viewer. All are welcome.