Some really great folks have already started putting their info in the planning document for our event on Friday. Come and play!
Looking forward to seeing all of your then:
Tess Beebe Olten
Sam Patterson Ed.D.
M Jesús García San Martín
Susan Aguilera Stewart
Originally shared by Ben Wilkoff
Link to the planning doc: http://bit.ly/openroundtable
1. This roundtable will delve into the reasons for why any teacher or leader should consider building, using or sharing Open Educational Resources within their school or classroom environment.
2. This roundtable will also discuss the merits of particular OER movements, consortiums, and resources.
1. Teachers who would like to use OER in their classroom or create Open Resources to share with others
2. School Leaders who would like to explore alternative curriculum and methods for their school
3. District Leaders who would like to support the creation or use of OER to supplement or replace current curriculum
Please fill out the Google Doc to set up if you would like to be on the video hangout or if you would like to simply be a viewer. All are welcome.