- Who do you think the animals represent in a society?
- Read Chapter 5:
- What does a societal shift look like?
- How do you start a movement?
- “You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he’s really sick and they won’t take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they’re both [idiots] and they won’t take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice’s Restaurant and walking out. They may think it’s an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day, walking in singin a bar of Alice’s Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it’s a movement.” -Arlo Guthrie
- Work on your -Ism with a purpose.
- Read about “gold.”
- Why do we want to hold on to our “gold” for longer than we can?
- Work on your Utopia with specific goals in mind.
- How does the concept of beauty function in your utopia? (What is beautiful according to your citizens?)