- Write-On: How do you measure how good a piece of writing is?
- Does it matter the type of writing?
- Is this piece of writing different than others?
- Assess your ocean question writing piece according to the Cresthill Writing Rubric.
- Turn-in your ocean question writing piece.
- Discuss expectations sheet.
- Final questions about the year.
- Presentation to parents.
- Get the expectations sheet signed by a parent or guardian by back to school night.
- Write-on: What does it say about you that you picked the location you did for your Location Vignette?
- Read your Location Vignette to at least two people and ask them what they believe the location you are describing is.
- Volunteer to read your piece if you both people realized exactly where you were.
- Read your post slowly into the iPod.
- Three volunteers to draw your piece on the boards (smart and non-).
- Vote on best picture and most descriptive vignette.
- Bring in one thing that represents you tomorrow.