- Close to 50 people have downloaded your two conversations on Perfect Learning Environments and the Internet as Utopia, and about 100 more have listened to them online. Not many students have the kind of audience that you do.
- Discuss-On: How would recording each class for a worldwide audience change the way that we conduct class each day?
- Start work on Unit 10 of your Vocabulary books.
- What is the difference between an -archy and an -ism (i.e., Patriarchy and Feminism).
- Read excerpts from “The Yellow Wallpaper”
- Draw what you believe the “Yellow Wallpaper” looks like.
- What is Patriarchy and why was it such a heavy influence on the lives of women in the 19th century?
- How have things changed?
- What are the -archy’s that hold you up or hold you back?
- Look at Digital Storytelling Rubric.
- Work toward getting your Storyboarding done.
- Show it to Mr. Wilkoff to sign off on it and start working on your Digital Story.
- Group 4 Survival Simulation Presentation… Finally!