- Discuss-On: What is a society judged upon?
- Continue to work on the Utopian Art projects.
- Write-On: How can a movement be influenced by mood or tone?
- Read Excerpts from Life in the Iron Mills.
- Describe how these Excerpts represent industrialism.
- Continue to become an expert on your Digital Storytelling topic and start to look for the facts that would make for a good story.
- When you are done with your research and are fully satisfied that you have become an expert on your topic, show me your notes and I will ask you a few topic questions. If you can answer them correctly, you can go on to the storyboarding phase.
- Start storyboarding.
- Group 3 to present their Survival Simulation.